R4 - Responsible Runway Rubber Removal
Hi-Lite Airfield Services features R4™, Responsible Runway Rubber Removal
Hi-Lite Airfield Services sets the worldwide standard for rubber removal. Hi-Lite has removed more rubber than any other contractor at some of the busiest international airports, including JFK, Newark, San Francisco, Vancouver, Montreal, and Dallas. Based on decades of experience Hi-Lite has developed the best practice rubber removal method known as R4™.
Download the R4 Responsible Runway Rubber Removal Datasheet>
The R4 process has been proven superior over any other rubber removal method, while maintaining the integrity of the pavement. This innovative process leaves the surface clean (including light fixtures) without removal of markings or joints. The entire process is very fast and environmentally sound. It meets or exceeds the strictest government regulations.
- is water-based, non-toxic, eco-friendly, non-combustible
- safer for your runway, equipment and personnel than any other chemical on the market
- is safe for direct contact with aircraft, equipment, lighting and landscaping
- is compatible with water, oil separators and wastewater treatment systems
- is certified to meet environmental safety standards set by Boeing, McDonnell-Douglas, EPA, FAA, ICAO and the United States Military
- residue free and will not reconstitute with rain, which could pose a danger to landing aircraft, runway equipment, runway lighting systems and airport personnel
- decreased pressure required by the waterblaster to eradicate the rubber
- less chemical is used per square foot because of the waterblaster’s assistance.
- there is no aircraft damaging FOD to remove.
- runways can reopen almost immediately in the event of an emergency.
- less runway downtime due to faster rubber removal.
- micro and macro texture are improved allowing for better friction on the runway.
How do I get more information or schedule an R4™ Combo Method service or demo?
Rhonda McNeely, Vice President/Sales
Call: (315) 583-6111 Ext. 224